Invest in Your Greatest Asset – Your People
Nowadays, rewarding your people is more than just about financial compensation. People want to feel like they are valued, are being invested in, and are being rewarded in ways that benefits their overall well-being and lifestyle. As the talent market becomes more and more competitive, businesses are increasing their focus on employee benefits as a means to attract and retain top talent, to increase productivity of their workforce, to differentiate themselves from competitors, and to create an overall happier, healthier, and more engaged workforce.
Why is it important to consider Employee Benefits for your business?
- Improve talent attraction and retention
- Increase the wellness and thus the productivity of your workforce
- Increase employee engagement and loyalty
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
Some types Employee Benefits and Perks can include:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Group Life Insurance, Group Critical Illness, Group Disability Insurance)
- Health Care Spending Accounts (HCSAs)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Group Retirement Savings Plans / Group Pension Plans
- Wellness Programs or Gym Memberships
- Flexible Schedule (ex. Work from home)
- Employee Development Programs (ex. Professional Development)
- Stock, Stock Options, and/or Equity
- And more…
If you already have an existing Employee Benefits Plan in place:
- We offer a complementary review of your current plan where we will take the time to understand what’s working, what’s not working, what are the costs and coverages currently in place, and offer our expert opinion on suggestions on how to enhance the plan while keeping costs the same, or even maintain the same benefits at a reduced cost.
- We will quote other carriers and go to market strategically as part of our review, and if you decide to move forward with working with us, implementation and roll-out of your plan comes next, followed by regular monitoring and reporting of your plan’s performance throughout the year, and finally proactive involvement in renewals to ensure fair premium renewals.
If you are considering setting up Employee Benefits for the first time:
- We offer a complementary review of your objectives, priorities and budget when it comes to customizing an Employee Benefits plan for your business.
- We then go to market to quote carriers and put together a recommendation that fits your business’ needs.
- If you decide to move forward, implementation and roll-out of your plan comes next, followed by regular monitoring and reporting of your plan’s performance throughout the year, and finally proactive involvement in renewals to ensure fair premium renewals.